Enjoy some of my family’s favorites with these easy to make and delicious ideas that you can throw together in very little time…
…as my FREE gift to you!
This cookbook is not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition. It is not intended to substitute for the advice, treatment, and/or diagnosis of a qualified licensed professional. You are not entering into a client/coach agreement as we are working as a group and individual adjustment may need to be made by you, the client.
My passion for health and fitness began as a teenager with hypoglycemia.
I was lead into a full blown career for 30 years…I’d say that passion paid off! My heart has always been for women and that continues to this day.
In case you’d like my history, here it goes:
* BS in Health
* MS in Exercise Science
* NASM certified personal trainer
* IWIH Integrative Women’s Health Coach
* Holistic nutrition coach
* Ehow.com fitness presenter
* Previously have owned 2 gyms
* Dance fitness instructor
* First degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do
* And now I help empower women to start their own businesses in these uncertain times through an all-inclusive athleisure company
On my social platforms I passionately share my story of strengthful aging with a desire that all women find that their best years are ahead of them! Dance is a core value of mine, as are Jesus and coffee!
Copyright © 2021 · Lisa Lou Fitness™ | All Rights Reserved